A family business founded in 1991, Excel Association Management, Inc. is a community management company built on the ideals of clear communication and transparency. Excel is ready to assist you in all aspects of association management ranging from accounting, record keeping and communication to large project coordination, and legal feedback.
Whatever your association’s size or amenities, Excel Association Management will help you find the right solution to fit the unique needs of your association.
Volunteers take on a huge responsibility and commitment when volunteering to serve on the Board of Directors for their community, which can be a time consuming and unnerving task. To run an HOA efficiently, it takes a Board of Directors with numerous responsibilities and roles. Because most HOA Board Members have other commitments and may lack the needed experience and knowledge base, Excel works to develop and install operating procedures, streamline decision making, manage the day-to-day operations, and expedite action on tasks.
Does your community need a professional HOA management company?
Not all associations need professional management. Some associations may be small with limited amenities or common areas and/or have a great set of qualified volunteers, so the cost of full professional management services may not make sense. We are always happy to talk with your Board to determine if professional management is a reasonable option for your association’s needs.
If you do decide you need a professional management company, Excel will tailor the services provided for you community based on its unique needs. We can divide the tasks as needed by your association based on your Board’s varying skills and work schedules.
The focus should constantly be on maintaining property values and a sense of community among neighbors. Excel puts the needs of your community as priority, with a focus on clear and transparent communication with all of your community’s stake holders.
Excel Association Management is prepared and trained for all aspects of HOA management. We provide clarity to homeowners on rules and regulations, consistency of enforcement, collections, operational procedures, legal knowledge, vendor management, a multitude of communication avenues, and a commitment to managing your neighborhood as we would our own.
The Financial Management portion of HOA management is often the most daunting. Excel Association Management is an expert in financial administration and offers financial management only packages.
The Property Management Features that Excel Will Handle Include:
- Coordinate and manage maintenance tasks
- Solicit bids for special projects and oversee the completion of projects
- Receive, advise, and process work order requests per association guidelines
- Stipulate long-range maintenance programs and advise the Board regarding alternative programs as solutions to specific problems
- Respond to homeowners and other external inquiries during business hours via mail, email, and/or telephone in a timely manner
- Respond to emergency requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone during regular business hours and via a dedicated emergency line during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Consultation services: development of association structure, operating procedures, budget and amenities planning and oversight, and organization of HOA meetings
- Administrative services:
- Record keeping
- Development and enforcement of HOA rules and regulations
- Research of property improvement programs
- Communication of changes in HOA laws and regulations
- Attendance at HOA and/ or Board of Director meetings
- Secure permits for operation of association facilities
- Communicate homeowner contacts and complaints and provide input as to prudent courses of action when needed
- Act as agent for the Board in carrying out directives it deems necessary
Our HOA Financial Services Include:
- Assist in opening and maintaining bank accounts as directed by the Board of Directors
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Review and presentation of monthly financial reports
- Printing, mailing, and collection of billing statements to all homeowners
- Budgeting assistance to the Board including preparation of yearly budget, analysis, and monitoring
- Assist homeowners with billing and account questions
- Generation and mailing of late letters for delinquent accounts
- If necessary, recommendation of legal action regarding unsuccessful bill collection
- Assistance and cooperation with any outside auditing firm retained by the HOA Board of Directors.
Excel Association Management will partner with your Board of Directors to ensure a quality association management experience that will keep your neighborhood pleased.