Your Solution to Condo Property Management
Condominiums have a unique and demanding set of needs which Excel has sought to service since its founding in 1991 with a focus on transparency and clear communication.
Condominium ownership is a different lifestyle and therefore requires a management company with experience, systems, staff, and tools to meet the unique needs in a condominium community. From on-site staff to financial and administrative services, Excel partners with condominium communities to maintain and enhance the value and experience of all residents.
Expert Solutions for Your Condo Property Management
Volunteering for the Board of Directors can be a time-consuming endeavor. With additional rules regarding structure add-ons, building maintenance issues, and additional amenities, there are more details to keep up with. Excel Association Management is available to share or take over any aspect of condo association management that the Board decides.
There can be many questions from residents who have condominium-related issues or are uncertain about maintenance responsibilities. Excel Association Management stands ready to clarify responsibility and support residents in any of their condominium questions and needs.
The Condo Property Management Aspects that Excel Can Handle Include:
- Work order tracking and management
- Residents can make unit or common area work order requests through our online portal and check on the status 24/7.
- Communicate resident questions and complaints and provide input as to prudent courses of action when needed
- Respond to residents and other external inquiries during business hours via mail, email, and/or telephone in a timely manner
- Respond to emergency requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by telephone during regular business hours and via a dedicated emergency line during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Solicit bids for special projects, evaluate funding options, and oversee the completion of those projects
- Stipulate long-range maintenance programs and advise the Board regarding alternative programs as solutions to specific problems.
- Consultation services: development of association structure, budget and amenity planning and oversight, organization and hosting of HOA meetings
- Administrative services:
- Record keeping
- Development and enforcement of HOA rules and regulations
- Research of property improvement programs
- Communication of changes in HOA laws and regulations
- Attendance at HOA and/ or Board of Director meetings
- Secure permits for operation of association facilities
- Act as agent for the Board in carrying out directives it deems necessary
The Financial Management portion of condo management is often the most daunting. Excel Association Management is an expert in financial administration.
Excel Condo Association Financial Services Include:
- Assist in opening and maintaining bank accounts as directed by the Board of Directors
- Review and presentation of monthly financial reports
- Printing, mailing, and collection of billing statements to all residents
- Budgeting assistance to the Board including preparation of yearly budget, analysis, and monitoring
- Assist residents with billing and account questions
- Generation and mailing of late letters for delinquent accounts
- If necessary, recommendation of legal action regarding unsuccessful bill collection Assistance and cooperation with any outside auditing firm retained by the HOA Board of Directors.
Excel Association Management will partner with your condominium Board of Directors to ensure a quality condo management experience that will keep your residents pleased.