At Excel Association Management, we are centered on responsiveness and transparency for our Boards and residents. Our focus on high-quality technology adds to our transparency, consistency, and efficiency, yet allows us to retain a strong people-centered customer service mindset.
When reaching out to Excel during normal business hours, a Board member or resident will not get an answering machine; the caller will speak to a live, Excel employee. For after hour emergencies, residents are directed to the on-call Community Manager. Residents will never deal with a phone tree or answering service when trying to contact Excel.
Excel has developed a multi-channeled communication system to be accessible by each resident’s preferred method including phone, email, website form, mail, social media, and text.
Excel Association Management is committed to providing superior service and exceptional value to your community association. Community management from Excel will provide everything your association Board needs to effectively manage and maintain your neighborhood and community.
Support to our association Boards and their residents is a priority at Excel. We partner with top-notch technology providers to supply exceptional support and partnership features for the management of your community association.
- Customer Service: Our Community Specialists use a customer service ticketing system for homeowner requests which means all homeowner inquiries are logged and addressed promptly.
- Violation Management: Excel has an online violation management system which allows our managers to accurately and promptly send out violation notices on site while doing inspections. Violation letters/notices are sent to the homeowner immediately via email, if an email address is on file. A standard mailed notice is also sent out the next business day.
- ACC Request Tracking: This same system also provides an online ACC request management tool for our ACC Committees. Committee members are notified of new association projects, can log-in to view the specifications of the project, and discuss the project among themselves to reach a decision. The system will then update the homeowner when a final decision has been made.
- Work Orders: Our work order module is built in directly to the homeowner portal so that homeowners can create or monitor work order requests either for the individual unit or any common areas.
- Online AP Processing: Excel streamlines vendor payment and provides online invoice archiving.