Excel Association Management Background
Excel’s primary objective is to assist the Board of Directors in managing your association in order to protect the investment of the association members, and to achieve the goals of the association in the most effective manner possible.
Excel Association Management, Inc. was founded in 1991 based on the commitment to provide the highest quality of service possible to the community associations it manages.
- EXCEL understands that in order to make effective decisions, the Board of Directors must have reliable and prompt reports on the financial status of the Association. To this end, our goal is to have the monthly financial reports delivered by the 15th of the month.
- EXCEL takes pride in the fact that it responds promptly and courteously to the requests of the association residents. We are on call 24 hours a day in order to meet the emergency needs of your association.
- EXCEL is actively involved with the D/FW chapter of Community Associations Institute (CAI). In addition to the individual designations received by our property managers, EXCEL has been designated as an Accredited Association Management Company ™ by CAI. CAI is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to the successful creation and operation of community associations.
What sets EXCEL Association Management, Inc. apart from the competition?
Focus on Community Associations
Sole focus on community association management allows Excel to be responsive to the ever-changing requirements of your association, and to keep abreast of current trends in the industry, which might impact your community.
POD Management System
Excel assigns 1 community manager and 1 community specialist to each client. This Pod is responsible for 90% of work and communication for each client (including telephone communication, correspondence, accounting, etc.). By eliminating departmental shuffle, the Pod Management System creates a higher level of service and greater accountability for your community.
Excel partners with industry leading hardware and software providers to create the most complete array of management tools to track, account, and report information vital to decision makers and owners in each of our community associations.
Excel defines its roles by 3 basic attributes:
- Consult/Advise – EXCEL advises the Board of Directors with experience, knowledge, & research
- Execute – EXCEL executes the directives and policies of the Board of Directors
- Document & Report – EXCEL maintains detailed records and reports